Our Bank PO course prepares students in areas like Quantitative Aptitude (including Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency), Reasoning & Logical Ability (including Non-Verbal Reasoning), English Language & Grammar, General Awareness (including socio-economic & financial awareness), Marketing Aptitude and Computer Knowledge which constitute the most critical part of the Bank P.O. selection process.
Salient features of our Bank PO Course:
- BSC is the first and only institute of the country to give concepts and techniques for all types of questions.
- BSC is the first and only institute of the country to give short-cut methods in Maths, Reasoning etc.
- Over 180 Hours of intensive Classroom Training Programme.
- 18 Study Material Booklets covering all test-areas.
- Rigorous practice with the help of Chapter wise tests, followed by Weekly tests and Full Length tests.
- Take Home Exercises for Additional Practice in selected areas.
- Full Length Mocks based on all major Bank PO Exam-patterns.
- Latest and updated Notes and Tests on GK & Current Affairs via FREE monthly magazine-BSC.
- Support for Group Discussion & Personal Interview for students qualifying written exam.
- Special tutorial classes to discuss doubts of students.